[HQ] Find My Galaxy S3 App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournois [nL's] Index du Forum -> Information. -> Inscription.
Auteur Message
nirbel

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 08:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Find My Galaxy S3 App Répondre en citant

Find My Galaxy S3 App > bit.ly/1sstVDF

ac186bab57
You will receive email when phone is turned off.You will receive email when SIM is changed.It can take pics from camera remotely.Email will come for many other functions as well and you can perform number of functions.. Gives GPS location of android phone on map. Get new password . Using AirDroid. The app is free for first 7 days and then you have to pay $2.99. I downloaded apps such as Android Lost, Where's My Droid, but only to come to the realization that none of them will be of any help to me because I cannot control them via SMS due to the fact that the person who stole it is now using it with their SIM card and won't be receiving any of my texts. Googles Android Device Manager. Justanswer.com.

Find my iphone worked quite well. )If your device is stolen then you can contact concerned authorities to retrieve it back.If you lost it somewhere in your house, office then you can see the location in the map and you will be able to figure it out or simply ring it. However AirDroid also provides some great features beside lock,wipe,erase and taking pictures from camera. Using a customer word, you can make your phone ring loudly. Engineer John C.'s Avatar Engineer John C. 02-26-2013,01:25 PM #14 trucky Posts 511 Posts Global Posts 6,364 Global Posts Re: App to track stolen Samsung Galaxy S3 Originally Posted by Lanhoj Try installing "Plan B"--> ASAP! It can be installed remotely assuming they haven't yet wiped it & it has a Data connection. Here are some functions of this app-. I have successfully (or I believe so because it is showing as such on Google Market online) push-installed the app, however when I log-on online to the app's website it is not connecting to my "device". Google Maps Location History.

free printable christmas stencilsroxy movie theater in camarillo cathe mittani eve onlinemovies latham nycity centre studio movie grill showtimeswindows 8.1 pricegames for boys car gameswatch gilmore girls online freetranslucent windowusb film scanner

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 08:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournois [nL's] Index du Forum -> Information. -> Inscription. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation